a school we believe in the basic building blocks of good education
namely reading , writing and mathematics. We strive to give learners
this important foundation.
There are four subjects:
1. Home Language consist of:
Listening and Speaking; Reading and Phonics; Handwriting and Writing.
2. First Additional Language (Afrikaans) consists of:
Listening and Speaking; Reading and Phonics; Writing and Language Structure (only for Gr 3).
3. Mathematics which consists of:
Numbers, Calculations and Relationships; Patterns; Functions and algebra; Space and shape; Measurement and Data handling.
4. Life Skills which consists of:
• Beginning Knowledge: Social Sciences (History and Geography), Natural Science and Technology.
• Personal and Social well-being: Social en emotional well-being. Relationships with other people and the environment that rest on values and attitudes.
• Creative Arts: Dance, drama, music and visual art.
• Physical Education: Locomotor and perceptual motor, rhythm, co-ordination, balance and laterality.